- Dimensions: 47 x 32 x 17cm (18.5 x 12.6 x 6.7 inches)
- 20 L storage space
- IATA cabin size
- Zipped mesh pocket
- 5 flat stash pockets holds phones, glasses, passports, and business cards
- 2 pen sleeves
- Dedicated AirTag pocket
- Soft sliding zipper top-access with removable compartment divider
- Padded sleeve for tablets or small laptops
- USB cable guide enables routing cable to side pocket
ELASTIC MESH SIDE POCKET
- Zipper-expandable mesh side pocket fits a range of water bottle sizes
ZIPPERED SIDE POCKET
- Discreet, zippered side pocket for phone or powerbank
- Spine-supporting, ergonomic Duravo Flexshell backplate
- Breathable back-padding and integrated luggage handle hanging sleeve
- Adjustable chest strap
- Leather grab-handle
- Flexshell underside panels for easy standing and extra protection
Lightweight yet rugged
- Convenient, Flexshell-protected side compartment fits laptops up to 17"
- Easy access thanks to full side-to-side, easy sliding zipper and compartment divider with tablet sleeve
Brilliant, flexible storage options
- 5 flat stashpockets for phones, documents, and glasses
- Zippered mesh and side elastic pockets, expandable for different sized water bottles
- 2 pen sleeves, plus AirTag holder
Inspired extra touches
- Breathable back padding and integrated luggage handle sleeve
- Adjustable chest strap
- Easily accessible grab handle
- Durashell underside panels for easy standing and extra protection
This backpack is solid construction...fabric is tough and high-end. The backpanel makes it very strong/sturdy, but does not make it heavy or bulky. It has all the organization pockets/panels I need with the front, middle and side pockets. I am able to get my 15" laptop in the inside holder with no problems and still pack clothes and all my work gear.
Great for organization, durable... price is great!
The best backpack with a ton of pockets. Carries everything that I need for my business.
I upgraded from my briefcase to a packback. Now that I have kids i'm going straight from business to sports and I have enough room now to bring my laptop, work material and a change of clothes for after work activities. Loving this so far.
I've owned a lot of backpacks, including some high-end ones. The Duravo backpack was the one to rule them all!
I loved the ability to stand it up when full or empty, and the padded interior sleeves helped me fit my laptop, extra monitor, and stand--and keep them all protected. The main body had a ton of storage for my cords, food, and other excessive items I would have normally left at home, and the hidden side pocket was great for stashing my phone while the other snuggly fit my water bottle.
The overall build and quality, plus the nice-looking but sturdy shell (which looked like carbon fiber only better) made me feel pretty darn cool toting this backpack around. Awesome job, Duravo!