- Dimensions: 47 x 32 x 20cm (18.5 x 12.6 x 7.9 inches)
- 25 L storage space
- IATA cabin size
- Zipped mesh pocket
- 5 flat stash pockets holds phones, glasses, passports, and business cards
- 2 pen sleeves
- Dedicated AirTag pocket
- Easy top access with 2 large elastic stash pockets (e.g. for cables, shoes or slippers)
- Soft sliding zipper top-access with removable compartment divider
- Padded sleeve tablets or small laptops
- USB cable guide enables routing cable to side pocket
- Convenient, Flexshell- protected side compartment fits laptops up to 17"
ELASTIC MESH SIDE POCKET
- Zipper-expandable mesh side pocket fits a range of water bottle sizes
ZIPPERED SIDE POCKET
- Discreet, zippered side pocket for phone or powerbank
- Spine-supporting, ergonomic Duravo Flexshell backplate
- Breathable back-padding and integrated luggage handle hanging sleeve
- Adjustable chest strap
- Leather grab-handle
- Flexshell underside panels for easy standing and extra protection
Lightweight yet rugged
- Convenient, Flexshell™ protected side compartment fits laptops up to 17"
- Easy access thanks to full side-to-side, easy sliding zipper and compartment divider with tablet sleeve
Brilliant, flexible storage options
- 5 flat stashpockets for phones, documents, and glasses
- Zippered mesh and side elastic pockets, expandable for different sized water bottles
- 2 pen sleeves, plus AirTag holder
Inspired extra touches
- Breathable back padding and integrated luggage handle sleeve
- Adjustable chest strap
- Easily accessible grab handle
- Durashell underside panels for easy standing and extra protection
My previous go to was not carry all.
This goes from meeting room to daytime mover. It checks all the boxes for convenience and access.
I no longer have concerns about electronics being protected and secure in this backpack.
Looking forward to matching carry on.
I go the backpack about a month ago and love it. The padding, weight and utility are great for short and long trips.
The only minor improvements I would consider are to place the clip for keys up higher in the pocket and to use a lobster claw or other quick connect to attach to the keys rather than the current spiral ring.
The only other consideration is to add a whistle to the chest strap clamp as is standard in most other backpacks I own. This is great to call a cab or for security.
These are very minor otherwise, it's perfect.
I love all of the room and pockets provided, it's the perfect size and fits perfectly on my Duravo Carryon. This whole setup is versatile and has such a clean unique style.
Looks better in person. Super lightweight. Comfortable against back and on shoulder. Exactly what I was looking for.